Rome Photography Tours specializes in small, customized photo tours for photographers.
We are flexible and willing to customize a tour to meet your objectives.
Our photography tours of Rome will help you improve your photography while discovering this fascinating city. Whether you wish to get great photos of the famous monuments and historical buildings, the intimate scenes of remote streets or the sleek lines of modern architecture, we offer a photography activity that responds to your interests and schedule.
Follow our photography tips for Rome and take phenomenal pictures of your Rome vacation!
Photo Tour Participants
Our tours are equally suited for vacationers looking for a fun way to discover Rome through the lens, for business travellers with only a few hours to explore the sights, or for more serious photography enthusiasts who want to immerse themselves completely in the world of photography in Rome. Our photography tutors and guides will do more than just show you where to take pictures in Rome; they are committed and qualified to help you take your creativity and skills to the next level.
Photo Tour Objectives and Format
Our tours include tailored photography instruction on topics such as:
• recognizing the visual elements of good composition;
• taking greater creative control of the camera through the manual settings;
• mastering exposure through appropriate light metering;
• any other particular area you would like to develop.
During the tour, we will also:
• review and offer a friendly critique of some of your own images (submitted in advance);
• guide you to the best locations for unique images of Rome
• assist you in identifying creative opportunities for photographing this romantic city;
• share our knowledge of Rome and its unique place in the world of photography.
Popular itineraries among participants include the Coliseum and around + the Vatican and around. Of course if you are interested in areas other than these, we can build them into the itinerary as well.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a professional photographer
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Family friendly
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
We manage Day Rome Photo Tours and Night Rome Photo Tours.
The group day time tours are three hours and €150 per photographer. Our starting times are 9:30am or 1:30pm.
The group night tours are three hours and €200 per photographer. Our starting time is at dusk.
Travel companions, who are not photographers can participate in the photography activites and are not counted in the maximum participants.